Monday 11 June 2012

Reflection B

Blogging about this project was actually so much more fun and easy than making a simple poster that I know will just get hung up on a wall in the classroom for a couple months, than added to the collection of past assignments in my closet at home. Here I was able to work on my project literally anytime I wanted to, at my own pace, all with the help of typing rather than writing everything out.

The absolute best part about this project is that since it is online, it is open for anyone to come and read about my topic. I can leave this blog here for months, maybe even years and over that time more and more people will have stumbled across my page and read up on this issue, perhaps even motivate a few people to take action. That's what this is all about, getting the word of this issue out to anyone who is interested, educate them, and get them to spread the world. These days it's so easy to share stories that I know this will have made a difference in the world, whether it's small or on a much grander scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment